A random girl's random gymnastics ramblings.

Monday, September 12, 2011

this should be open. it's civil rights.

Well balls.  My blog keeps getting linked to, and I have no posts!  I have some coming, I swear.

In the meantime, enjoy this video.  I have wanted to use this song since they used it this season on SYTYCD.  Japanese, reference to tens, I mean, the song is totally about gymnastics, right?  Totally.  I included most of those who I thought might be making a trip to Japan, which explains the heartless lack of Bross.  I felt like such an asshole even making this video, and skipping over every one of her routines.  Which is why I want to clarify that this is more about the upcoming worlds, as opposed to a nationals recap, where I just pretend that Bross and her vault don't exist.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love that you ended it with Mckayla Maroney's face just as someone in the audience shouted "BEST VAULTER IN THE WORLD" at her. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Adie! That was such a great moment..........I love the smirk!

    Spanny, we need some posts from you......I'm feeling deprived ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought Jordyn's leo from day one looked a lot the ones the Russian women wore in team finals last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... i just wanna say that this article was very great Sport Video i really like this this. thank you so much....

    ReplyDelete