A random girl's random gymnastics ramblings.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

despite the fact that your mouth to face ratio is way off, you still somehow manage to be cute.

After taking a sizable break, the montage bug has returned in full force.  That's the only thing that sounds like fun to me.  I love the process of scouring the Youtubes for video.  I love hunting for new music, and for themes to use.  It's all very mindless and time-consuming.  Funsies.

I have had this song on my drive for awhile.  I heard it on Perez, of all things, and I thought  

This will make a fine "Welcome Seniors" montage!


And it did.   Then, like the day I uploaded my video, some stupid commercial came out using the same song.  And it airs every, oh, I'd say 35 seconds.  So I'm totally over hearing the song.  I don't even know what it's a commercial for.  Trees, or cars, or something.

There really are a ton of exciting kids joining the senior ranks this year.  It's so bizarre to think that had this been the old days, these girls would have been seasoned vets at this age.  But now they're just newly-born fawns, learning to use their awkward, gangly limbs.  And throwing standing fulls on beam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment