A random girl's random gymnastics ramblings.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

oh my god! I care so little, i almost passed out.

It's WTF WEDNESDAY!

My, has it been so long?  It has.  So I had a ton of garbage to wade through, but I did manage to find a few gems.  


I don't know that this example really warrants an explanation.  Anyone who has played soccer in a 40 degree Minnesota fall can tell you that getting hit in the jugs by a somewhat solid object HURTS.  So when Brossie got slugged in the rack by the UB in 09, I imagine it was something like getting kicked in the nuts.  

 Impending doom: 

Actual doom:


Moving on.


To be fair, Amy was amazing at many things.  Farting being the least of them, I'm sure.


Oh come on.  Her dismount wasn't THAT bad....


Dude, that is so exactly how I feel when I watch Maroney's vault from USAs.  A new day truly has come.  It would be worth her while to do a FX to the vocal stylings of the great Celine Dion, I might add.  If Ferrari can have grunts and moans in her FX, then Maroney can have the lovely Dion in hers.  That's all I'm saying. 

More gymnasts need to associate themselves with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  I didn't even know they made a music video!  God I'm old.  I want to say Aly would be the Donatello of the group, but I don't know that she's so much a brilliant scientist.  Maybe she is, I don't know.  Alicia is totally Michelangelo though.  That I know.  

Dude, what is with Amy Chow?  She pulled up a bunch of wacky hits.  


It's so true.  I always laugh.  


No comments:

Post a Comment