A random girl's random gymnastics ramblings.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

please don't pull all of my teeth. when i smile, i'll look like an adult baby, but with boobs.

Success!

Since Youtube is being a huge jerk about it, I tried upload my montage to Facebook instead.  And it worked- for now.  So go forth, enjoy! 

Super awesome montage.

On another note, I am so strapped for montage ideas.  I just have nothing.  I'm trying to do a similar beam montage, and it's just not happening.  Our potential beam medalists this year are SO BORING.  So if you have an idea, share away.  Help a girl out.  

5 comments:

  1. Judas Priest Turbo Lover or maybe Talking Heads Psycho Killer. They both have kind of a grinding beat to them, that is motivational to workout to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted someone last year to do a montage about Worlds with Rhianna's "Run this Town." American gymnasts, or everyone. IDC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a Sean Taylor video I liked to the tune of Let the Bodies hit the Floor. Before he got killed. Can find google traces of it, but not the video. Hmm...what sort of ideas would help you? You are so darn creative and off-axis, hard for me to know how to spur your thinking. I could probably say Fred Hoyle or Frank Lyoyd Wright and you would go on some tangent. Or not. Donno.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food gymnasts was just perfect. Really deft touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking that it would be fun to make a montage contrasting gymnastics from different eras (1960's through to the present), with the song "Change" by Killing Joke as a soundtrack. The idea is cliche, but the music is unusual. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that I'm the only person in the world who thinks this is a cool idea though. Anyway, for what it's worth...

    ReplyDelete