A random girl's random gymnastics ramblings.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i've grown weary of your insults. they sting. and they make me want to punch your face.

Another rousing edition of ...

WTF WEDNESDAY

Kind of light this week.  For several reasons.  I got a job, so that's awesome/sucks.  And there just aren't as many wacky things out there these days. 

Let us begin.


Something about Memmel screams herb, apparently.  This isn't the first time Youtube has made this connection. 


Now, I think it's a little harsh to call A-Sac a global crisis. It's not like the world imploded when she fell off of beam.  Well, maybe a little bit.  But it so wasn't a global crisis. 

And what the FUDGE does UCLA have to do with breastfeeding an eight year old???  What does ANYTHING have to do with breastfeeding an eight year old??  That's just probably the creepiest thing I've ever seen, and how or why it was associated with the UCLA gymnastics team is just beyond me.  

So they released the mascots for the London Olympics today.  Cute video.  But creep-ass mascots. 


I don't even know what they are.  The five minute video did nothing to explain what the heck it was.  It shows a man retiring, then going home and welding these... things.  Then the kids play with the things, which was kind of cute.  But then a rainbow summons the things, and they have to go off to serve the Olympics.  And I haven't even had any acid today.  


It's a one-eyed... thing.  When I hear "one-eyed" I only think of one thing.  And it's not the Olympics.

4 comments:

  1. Is it flying purple people eaters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PolyisTCOandbannedMay 21, 2010 at 9:32 AM

    Think of England...not the one eye. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. England gave the world Teletubbies and Boohbah -- how can we be surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you watched the 8 year old breast feeding video? I saw it several years ago and I'm still not over it! What is seen cannot be unseen! Btw, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete